Mumbai the majestic and glorious city that has been the subject of many traumatic events, be it a natural calamity like the flooding in recent past or terrorist bombing, the city has seen it all and silently borne the brunt of all these incidents with great resilience. But all this would never sum up to the magnanimity of what the city faced recently, another vicious and probably the worst terrorist attack in recent history in Indian soil. The entire south of Mumbai was paralysed due to the act of a couple of terrorist, they literally made the entire country come to a standstill. While we may praise the NSG, MARCO'S, the local police, the fire fighters ET AL, but the fact that still remains is that these gun trotting fundamentalist bastards, wreaked havoc of such a magnitude that leaves gaping holes in our countries intelligence and ability to cope with such situation in future.
The whole point now is not to be morose over the fact that this happened, but it should be the time that the country starts to think about its inability to cope with terrors of such scale, what went wrong and where? If a layman like us can come to multiple conclusion as to why this all happened then obviously all the clever big wigs in the political ladder might be able to put on their thinking hats and list down more, or at least I hope they do. Something incomprehensible to the common man is to why all these fallibility from the government keep on occurring even after repeated attacks. To reiterate what I had said earlier, if I were to list down a series of questions and ponder over them for a while then probably I might feel sick on the fact that our politicians or the so called custodian of these department have failed miserably to get these things accounted for.
The questions are not at all complicated, in fact as I mentioned earlier it is something even a commoner might ask!!! like as follows,
1. Why was it that the elite commandos took so long to reach the site?
2. Why is it that the city's police are so ill equipped, given the fact that the city is prone and vulnerable to violent attacks? The police were seen trotting with old rusty rifles and these terrorist's were branding LMG and automatics?
3. Consider the fact that around 200 fire fighting personnel had only two bullet proof vests.
4. Why isn't the city put under the surveillance system? Like in most mega cities where the CCTV system has virtually all under the knowing eye, we should have the same foolproof system for cities such as Mumbai?
5. Why do the politicians want to resign? They should own up the responsibility and be tried and tested as to why they did not react to the intelligence report about the probability of an attack.
6. When the politicians are mulling over the fact of the alleged involvement of Dawood Ibrahim( this guy is supposedly the mastermind behind many of the terror attacks, and we have till now not captured him, so he has the audacity to challenge the country by taking part in such dastardly act for which he should be ostracised from the face of the world, as he deserves nothing less than death, the unworthy emasculated rotten pig) then why dont we just send a covert team and annihilate him then and there?
These are some of the very basic doubts and questions that I find quite intriguing and disturbing. Its time that the behemoth politicians start acting to the so called India's 9\11. The US were quick to act after their 9\11. There has not been a single act of terrorism in their soil after that act, which had been an eye opener for them. To us , its not so easy as it was for the US, but although not impossible. We live with fundamentals, extremists, jihad's, Hindu fanatic, naxalites and what not. All who are either a part of our nation or find ways to penetrate to our soil by hook or by crook. The so called resilience on the part of Indians is to be blamed, we are ready to adjust and go back to normalcy pretty soon. Lets hope that through this act we learn our lessons and hope that we wont have any martyrs from our soil, we will only have fundamental martyrs who are killed by our brave, fully equipped commandos who nip these insane fundamentalist right at the bud so that innocent civilians or the common fools like us are not affected, and that we can roam anywhere in our country without the fear of being bombed, or bullet ridden by any gun trotting, grenade hauling radical asshole who think that they can destroy the country at their will. No this is not the case, we will not bow or bend to these cowards, lets hope that the government acts and acts fast!!!!
ഡെൽമ ഓണം 2017 റിപ്പോർട്ട് (സ്വലേ)
4 weeks ago